Bio-Repel is the first of it's kind
organic insect repellant and fertilizer!
Bio-Repel is FREE from POISON and
harmful CHEMICALS. It does not contain urea and is not acidic and
is therefore not harmful to the soil.
Bio-Repel is guaranteed and proven
to control insect and plant pest infestation. Bio-Repel is suitable
for individuals, gardeners and landscapers seeking an organic and
natural solution instead of using chemical pesticides. It is suitable
for both indoor and outdoor use.
Bio-Repel contains major plant nutrients,
organic chelated essential, trace elements, amino acids, humic acids,
and seaweed extract. Bio-Repel contains nutrients and growth hormones
that all plants require for vigorous, healthy plant growth. Bio-Repel
is used to increase chlorophyll synthesis. Bio-Repel stimulates
natural plant growth, flowering, and fruiting.
Bio-Repel is dissolved and diluted
in ¡°untreated¡± water and is applied by
FOLIAR SPRAYING. Foliar spraying is effective and helpful for ¡°quick
delivery¡± of nutrients directly via spray application.
Bio-Repel offers a practical and long-term solution to organic
growers faced with pest infestation and or plant disease. Bio-Repel
is a poison free solution and it is also free from harmful chemicals
in line with the requirements of "organic" farming. It
offers an alternative option to chemical fertilizers, weed killers
Using Bio-Repel means that you can
ensure higher yields by improving the quality of the harvest. It
does it by reducing the incidences of pest (insect manifestation)
and the control of plant disease. Bio-Repel is effective in killing
and keeping away bad or non beneficial insects without unnecessarily
harming good or beneficial insects. Bio-Repel has micro-organisms
that releases important nutrients to the soil and earth. At the
same time, Bio-Repel is UREA free. At the same time, it does not
increase acidity levels of the soil unlike commercial chemical fertilizers.
Increased soil acidity leads to soil hardening and consequently
Bio-Repel is 100%
natural efficiently biodegradable and
has no environmental impact.
Recommended as Organic Insect
or Pest Repellant.
Bio-Repel is formulated as an Insect
repellant designed to overcome the following pest infestation or
- Flies and maggots
- Leaf folders
- Mealy Bug
Recommended as Organic Fertilizer for Crops:
YOU and your family maybe exposed
to pesticide and pesticide residue in schools, parks, and playgrounds
and so the danger is everywhere!
It is worrying, now ask yourself
a simple question, what type of dangerous chemicals or poisons am
I in contact with every day? It was like asbestos, nobody knew how
dangerous it was - now it is proven that inhalation of asbestos
dust leads to cancer.
You have a choice - you do not need
use poisons and chemicals, Bio-Repel
is an alternative and a better method for controlling potential
pest infestation and nourishing your plants, flowers and gardens.
Using Bio-Repel at home:
Living plants and flowers
require nourishment and protection from pests. When you are
faced with pest or insect attack, you will probably use pesticides
to control it - that means you spray POISON onto your plants
and flowers in your home and in your garden, and you too will
breathe that POISON!
To maintain beautiful lush
green grass and beautiful blooming flowers requires the "gardener"
or landscaper to spray chemical fertilizers and pesticides.
These fertilizers and pesticides contain poison and dangerous
chemicals like ammonia and urea. In fact, plant pesticides
are clearly labeled as POISON.
We locate our modern and luxurious
homes in perfect and beautiful landscapes - we are not hesitant
to spend a lot of money to recreate lush green grass and rows
and hedges of flowers and green plants. We are proud of our
modern gardens - but are we aware of its risks.
The real danger is exposing your loved
ones to known risk!
Children is more likely to
be exposed to these possible risk as they spend more time
at home. At home, they play on areas where chemical pesticides
residues are in high concentrations most likely on the floor
or lawns. These pesticides can enter the body through the
skin - if so, you might see a rash. The are many other symptoms
including stomach cramps or nausea and even headaches. In
some cases even the loss of consciousness. Children may inadvertently
ingest pesticide residue by eating them or breathing them
into the body as chemical pesticides residues can also be
found in their food.
How much pesticide exposure
can a child take? There is no clear definition as it depends
on several factors including the level of exposure and the
type of chemicals used. What is clear is that less pesticides
exposure is better.
The next time,
your gardener or landscaper to your take care of your beautiful
garden - ask them about alternatives that do not contain chemicals
and poisons. Alternatively, tell them to look at natural alternatives
or better still buy a set of Bio-Repel and give it to them to try
and make your garden and your home FREE from these chemicals and
Think about this!
Today modern buildings like
shop outlets, malls and shopping centers have indoor and outdoor
gardens to allow for a natural environment. Similarly in restaurants
- flowers and green plants are used to beautify the outlet
Ask what type of pesticide
or fertilizer they are using?
and eco-friendly solution!
after the large-scale introduction of chemical fertilizers,
weed killers and pesticides have changed the way traditional
agricultural practice. As farmers and gardeners face a decline
is soil fertility, pest infestation, and unwanted weeds -
farmers and gardens have had to resort to the use of chemical
fertilizers, weed killers and pesticides. These "modern"
farming and gardening practices is not free from environmentally
damaging side effects. Today, scientific studies have shown
that large-scale use of chemical fertilizers, weed killers
and pesticides had caused damage to the environment.
The reality is that extensive
damage had been caused by the abuse to the environment and
eco-system and to stop the damage, proactive action must be
taken. It is therefore logical for all of us to adopt a natural
method of solving the problem of poor or declined soil fertility,
insects or pest and weeds.
Organic or sustainable
farming and gardening calls for a return to the traditional
and time-proven practices of farming and gardening without
compromising the results and quantum of food production and
to use Bio-Repel?
Bio-Repel is a SUPER CONCENTRATED foliar spray powder.
1 gram of Bio-Repel can be diluted in 1000ml of "untreated"
2 grams of Bio-Repel can be diluted in 2000ml of "untreated"
Mix the powder in "untreated" water and allow for it to
mix and settle for 2 to 3 hours. Shake well before use. Please use
a fine spray nozzle sprayer to spray diluted Bio-Repel on plants.
Mix with "untreated"
water - Recommended "untreated" or natural water sources
wells and the river.
Use Bio-Repel in the following
If there is an attack or infestation
of worms, fungus and insects -spray every 3-4 days.
If possible spray directly on infestation to reduce attack.
If for prevention - spray every 7-14 days.
If for soil growth use a lower dilution - 1gm for 500ml of untreated
Note 1: Bio-Repel should
be sprayed at the underside of the leaves as pests hide on the
underside of the leaves.
Note 2: Bio-Repel should only be used in the morning and
evening. DO NOT spray during the day especially when the weather
Note 3: You should first test Bio-Repel on a few plants.
You can then adjust the concentration of Bio-Repel to suit your
Successful results will differ based on soil, environment,
crop health, and pests. Bio-Repel can be customized to specific
solution for specific problems.